We will create a high-quality, full-colour cover, custom-designed in consultation with you by our skilled jacket artists. Simply put, we will not palm you off with a book cover based on a template which is used over and again with just a different book title and author's name on it. The whole team will liaise with you throughout the process, and revisions will be made only with your approval. You decide upon your own preferred retail price for the book, based upon the manufacturing costs as determined once design is completed. Given that all internal illustration work is completed to an acceptably high standard when submitted to us, and that no unforeseen delays occur, the time frame from acceptance of submission to publication can be 60 days.
Upon acceptance of your book for publication, and receipt of the completed text file and your payment, we are committed to undertaking and completing the following:
• the purchase of the ISBN in your name and your name appearing on the imprint page as your book?¡¥s publisher. As we will have to pay for a minimum batch of ten ISBNs that relate to your book you will have plenty of ISBNs in reserve for your later books, all permanently registered to you;
• the production of your book within 60 days (subject to your cooperation);
• the custom design of your book cover, incorporating your thoughts and ideas;
• the copy editing of your book;
• the loading and submitting of your book to numerous worldwide databases to increase availability via the internet and thousands of retail outlets;
• the distribution of copies to the Legal Deposit Libraries;
• submission of your book to the Amazon 'Search inside this book'
This roll-up banner is single sided and extremely light weight. Its simple effective way of displaying your message makes this a no nonsense, go anywhere necessity for all your presentation needs, at an extremely cost effective price.
As with all our banner stands the roll-up banner comes with its own carry case which provides an effective and convenient aid with transportation and the banner is kept free from being creased or damaged.
The stand works on the same principle as a projection screen and makes the job of setting up easy and quick. All you have to do is remove the display from the carry bag, extend the supporting foot which is attached to the base, screw the first steel pole in to the support foot, then slip in the remaining poles on top and pull-up the banner. The top pole slips into the top rail and the tension of the banner keeps it secure and the display is ready for the public to admire.